In this webinar, Ollie Couling, Tech Champion for Digital Strategy, will explain why committing to a digital marketing strategy in 2023 will help creative and cultural organisations adapt to change and drive better results.
By focusing on 5 key strategic steps, and applying tried and tested research methods, you will be empowered to decide what online tactics and channels to use and how to connect with your audience in a more meaningful and lasting way.
In this session, you will learn:
– What a strategy is
– Why organisations need a digital marketing strategy
– The key steps to planning a successful digital marketing strategy
– Resources, links and further information
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL CULTURE NETWORK?
The Digital Culture Network provides practical, on the ground help to the arts and culture sector. Our focus is around digital skills and leadership development.
We can help you:
– Explore and harness the benefits of technology to achieve your goals
– Find new ways to reach and engage audiences
– Develop sustainable business models.
We support you in different ways:
– One-to-one support from a team of Tech Champions specialising in digital content, eCommerce, data analytics, social media, digital strategy, email marketing, ticketing and CRM, websites and search engine marketing.
– Practical workshops and webinars to improve skills and engage with peers.
– Signposting to resources and training from us and our partners
– Support with technology related funding opportunities
– National and regional training days delivered with technology partners.