This episode, the CEO and Founder of Vision Cue Media Keon Georges talks about different techniques to expand your client base, the benefits and drawbacks of email marketing, and which sectors digital billboards are most effective in.
Keon Georges is the CEO and Founder of Vision Cue Media, a digital marketing, advertising, and media buying agency.
After working in the military and civil service for over 20 years Keon transitioned to public life, starting his digital marketing agency that provides services for startups, small and medium-sized businesses. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of The Consulting Trap:
– Making the transition from a civil servant background to running your own practice.
– The difference between working with military people and civilians.
– What makes a ‘good’ client.
– How to know if the clients you are serving are the right clients for you.
– Ways to expand your client base.
– The benefits and drawbacks of email marketing.
– The sectors digital billboards are most effective in.
– Vision Cue Media – https://www.visioncuemedia.com/
– Podcast Chef – https://podcastchef.com/
Connect with Guest:
– Keon Georges on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/keongeorges/?trk=people-guest_people_search-card
Connect with the Host:
– Brian Mattocks on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianmattocks/
– Brain Mattocks by email – email@example.com