In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to transfer or migrate a WordPress website to Amazon AWS Server
#awsmigration #wordpress #tech7
All-in-one Migration Plugin:- https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/
In this tutorial, we will learn how to migrate WordPress to AWS Instance. Many of us want to transfer/move their WordPress site to an Amazon Web Services EC2 instance. For them, we have found an easy way to migrate a WordPress site from shared hosting to AWS!!!
Migrating your WordPress blog or website with the “All-in-One WP Migration” plugin is a two-step process. First, you must export the contents of the WordPress instance that you wish to migrate. Then, you must upload and import the archive file created by the export process to the new WordPress instance.
Here are some major advantages of migrating your WordPress websites to AWS:
1. Improves the overall performance of your website.
2. It will keep your data highly secured and backed up to restore whenever needed.
3. This process is not time-consuming.
🔴 Subscribe for more Videos: http://bit.ly/Tech7Yt
▶️ Recommended Playlist:
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Officialtech7/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official_tech7/
● Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/thetech7
● Website: https://thetech7.com