In this lesson, you can learn how to speak fluently in English.
How long have you been studying English? Do you find sometimes that even though you study hard, you can’t speak fluently? Do you learn lots of grammar and vocabulary, but you find it difficult to make sentences when you speak. After you watch, get feedback on your fluency from a certified English teacher: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
In this lesson, we’re going to talk about fluency and what you can do to change this situation and improve English fluency.
See the full version of this free English lesson here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/speak-english-fluently
1. What is Fluency? 0:34
2. Rule Number One: Get Out There and SPEAK! 1:27
3. Get Used to Pressure 3:24
4. Speed Reading 6:28
5. Using Songs 7:41
6. Learn Language in Chunks 8:55
You can learn:
– What English fluency means and what different skills you need to work on to improve your English fluency.
– The one most important thing you can do to speak English more fluently.
– How to deal with pressure, nervousness and shyness when speaking English.
– How to use reading aloud to improve the speed and fluency of your spoken English.
– How to use songs to improve your spoken fluency in English.
– A simple but effective vocabulary-learning technique that will make it easier to speak and respond fluently and naturally.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join
Continue your journey to fluency and get feedback from a teacher! More information here: http://bit.ly/ooe-classes.
See more free English lessons on this page: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons